Fear has been a part of the human existence since the fall of man in Genesis
Everyone, regardless of how brave they seem, is afraid of something.
I say again, everyone is afraid of something.
Snakes, Spiders, Disease, Financial Setbacks, Old Age, Gray Hair,
Rejection, Disappointment, Exposure, Being Forgotten,
Even in the Bible, we can see where men were stalked by their fears:
1. Abraham lied about Sarah out of fear - Gen. 12:11-13
2. Jacob displayed fear of Esau - Gen. 32:6-8
3. Moses feared Pharaoh - Ex. 2:14
4. Moses feared Rejection - Ex. 4:1
5. The Disciples feared the storm - Matt. 8:24-26