You can take part in this experience from your home. Communion (the Lord’s Supper) is an ordinance given to all believers by Jesus to remember His sacrifice for us. Communion is a part of our services on the first Sunday of every month.
The elements of bread and wine/juice are symbols of Christ’s broken body and shed blood. Communion does not mean salvation, instead it is a testament of a believer’s faith in the atoning work of the cross. If you are a believer in Jesus Christ, join us in this communion service to remember His GREAT sacrifice.
How To Take Communion Online
- Use Grape Juice
- Use 1 tablespoon per person.
- Use Bread or Baked Crackers
- Unleavened bread is the best expression of the “bread” element. Unleavened bread simply is bread baked without a rising agent (most large grocery stores stock unleavened bread), but you can select any bread or cracker of your choice.
- Be Ready with Your Elements
- Pastor Richardson will direct you through properly receiving communion. All you need to do is follow along online individually, or as a group.
Matthew 26:26 – 30; Mark 14:22-26; Luke 22:19-20; 1 Corinthians 11:23-29